St Mary’s Convent
- St Mary’s Convent St Mary’s Convent, Upminster, RM14 2QR
- Client — Essex Wish Ltd
- 7 flats
In this construction of two 5 bedrooms detached, two semidetached houses and conversion of building to comprise 7 flats, Antvic was proud to convert this 18th century Grade II listed building in the heart of Upminster. The internal layouts and fabrics of the building were closely monitored to preserve its historic St. Mary’s character.
The convent, also known as Hill Place, was built in 1790 and had many alterations through the years until June 2014, when it went under the order of Sacred Heart for use as a convent and a school. In 2017 Antvic Ltd was graded second place in the restoration category by the “British Home Awards”